Breathing Air Analysis
Case Chemicals have achieved UKAS accreditation for our breathing air analysis. The certification can be found via the link:
Come over to Fourier Transform Infra-Red (FTIR) technologies for your Breathing Air Analysis...
- Fully compliant with National standards including BS EN12021 DEF STAN 68-284;
- FTIR is by far the more accurate - published standard deviations of up to +/-30% for stain tubes results;
- Provides single run analysis of over 300 contaminants - eliminating the "grey" areas of other contaminants and reduces the need for costly tube variations;
- No need for an oil impactor or expensive O2 analyser to ensure that you are complying fully with standards;
- FTIR provides a permanent record of your analysis which stain tubes fail to do;
- There are no initial costs for our FTIR analysis and no shelf life as the sample equipment is sent to you as and when it is required for testing;
- There is no risk of cross contamination;
- No disposal costs as the sample vessel is returned to us;
- We can test your air wherever you are - ensuring that no matter where you, your air will be tested by a known competent laboratory;
- Provides a safe and satisfactory quality assurance of air purity.
As opposed to high pressure sampling bottles which require dedicated expensive transport, we have developed a failsafe, user friendly postal kit for the analysis of your Breathing Air. Our light weight bottle is International Air Transport Association (IATA) approved and can be safely carried by air.
The Full Package
Our team of experienced technicians and chemists are also available to personally carry out your air testing requirements, which incorporates the latest testing technologies including dewpoint readers, O2 analysers and obscuration particle counters.